In this latest video message from Admiral Colin Morehead, hear updates on the reopening of the club, it’s facilities and activities.
Key messages include-
- Thank you to our members for support with adhering to the club and government guidelines
- Office staff returned to the club on Monday 8th June
- If you do not currently receive the newsletter, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org as this is the best way for us to get info to you in a timely fashion
- Junior sailing is underway and Keelboat Fun Events kick off from Sunday 14th June, please do get involved if you can
- Despite the N18 Championships being cancelled, the Optimist and Laser Nationals in August are currently going ahead and planning is underway
- The Tricentenary At Home will be a 3 day regatta. Racing for all classes will commence on Friday 28th August and continue on the morning of Saturday 29th. On Saturday afternoon we will have the big flotilla, commencing in the Cobh Roads and followed by a social occasion. Racing will resume on Sunday 29th for all classes.
- Cork300 events after the At Home include the All Ireland Sailing Championships, The Sutton Book and The Irish Team Racing Nationals
- The Autumn League this year will be the largest Keelboat event on the South Coast this year and we look forward to the marina being full and again encourage everyone to get involved