Notice is hereby given that the 300th Annual General Meeting of the Royal Cork Yacht Club will be held on Monday 1st February 2021 at 20:00hrs.
The AGM will be online unless restrictions allow otherwise, registration details to follow in early January.
The Annual Report & Financial Statements, for the financial year ended 31st October 2020 will not be posted this year; they have been circulated via e-mail and copies are available on request from General Manager, Gavin Deane.
- To open the meeting: a) Apologies: b) Deceased members
- To consider and adopt the minutes of the previous meeting
- Matters Arising
- To receive the report of the Consultancy & Advisory Committee
- To receive the Rear Admiral Keel Boats Report
- To receive the Rear Admiral Cruisers Report
- To receive the Rear Admiral Dinghies Report
- To receive the Report from the Chair Marina & Facilities
- To receive the Report from the Chair Bar Catering & House (Membership & Events)
- To receive and consider the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the 12 months ended 31st October 2020
- To vote on the proposed Club Finances for 2021 to include the proposed subscription fees & other charges for 2021
- To appoint Auditors for the year 2021
- To receive the Admiral’s Report
- To elect the following members to the Executive Committee
- Vice Admiral
- 3 Rear Admirals
- Chair of the Marina & Facilities Committee
- Chair of the Bar, Catering & House Committee (Membership & Events)
- To elect two members to the Finance & Administration Committee
- To elect two members to the Bar Catering & House Committee (Membership & Events)
- To elect one member to the Consultancy & Advisory Committee
- To discuss general business
Pat Harte Hon. Secretary 24th December 2020
No comments yet.