Notice is hereby given that the 289th Annual General Meeting of the Royal Cork Yacht Club will be held in the Clubhouse, Crosshaven on Monday 1st February 2010 at 20:00hrs.
1. To open the meeting : a) Apologies: b) Deceased members
2. To consider and adopt the minutes of the previous meeting
a. Matters arising
3. To receive the report of the Consultancy & Advisory Committee
4. To receive the Admiral’s Report
5. To receive the Rear Admiral Keel Boats Report
6. To receive the Rear Admiral Cruisers Report.
7. To Receive the Rear Admiral Dinghies Report.
8. To receive the Report from the Chair Marina & Facilities
9. To receive the Report from the Chair Bar Catering & House
10. To receive and consider the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the 12 months ended 31st October 2009
11. To vote on the proposed Club Accounts for 2010
12. To appoint Auditors for the year 2010
13. To elect the following members to the Executive Committee
·3 Rear Admirals
·Chair of the Marina & Facilities Committee
·Chair of the Bar, Catering & House Committee
14. To elect two members to the Finance & Administration Committee
15. To elect two members to the Bar Catering & House Committee
16. To elect one member to the Consultancy & Advisory Committee
17. To discuss general business
Stephen O’Shaughnessy Hon. Secretary
04th January 2010
No comments yet.