2007 NATIONAL EIGHTEEN FOOT
Royal Cork Yacht Club, Saturday
8th to Sunday 9th June 2007
NOTICE OF RACE
1. The championship is organised by the RCYC and
governed by the Racing Rules of Sailing, ISA prescriptions
and the National 18’ Class Rules.
2. The championship is open to National 18’ Class boats.
The entry form must be completed and the entry fee
paid prior to the first race. Entrants must be members
of the National 18’ Class Association and the Cork
Harbour National 18 Class.
3. Schedule of races
A maximum of three races will be sailed per day
Start times will be published in the Sailing Instructions
4. The organising committee may require boats and
sails to be measured at any time.
5. Sailing Instructions will be available during the
week before the event.
6. The Low Point scoring system will apply.
7. Six races are scheduled, of which two must be
completed to constitute the series.