What is Mixed Dinghies?
Having been quiet for a few years, the Mixed Dinghy fleet is well and truly back up and running. If you have a double/multi handed boat, that doesn’t have a stand alone class in the club, then mixed dinghies is for you. We offer sailing for beginners beginners to advanced, young and old, from Fevas, 420s’s, Topaz to RS400 and everything in between.
See some recent web post related to Mixed Dinghies
This is not all about Racing, we welcome sailors who dont have any interest in racing, we have loads of options for you so get in touch!!!!
When do Mixed Dinghies Sail
- Wednesdays evening 1800hr – 2030hr
- Sundays 13.30hr – 1630hr
What Does Mixed Dinghies Offer?
The fleet offers a great blend of social sailing with the opportunity to race and participate in events also, with a wide range of boats and age groups accommodated, Mixed Dinghies brings all our sailors together. It is an opportunity to explore sailing with friends usually in a multi-handed dinghy, but not confined to multi-handed dinghies.
- Coolmore Race Sat Evening 3rd June – All Welcome – If it floats, get it out Click Here to be redirected to Coolmore Website & Entry form
- Parents coffee – Time & Date TBC – A morning to meet fellow parents and for us to answer any questions/queries/concern you or your sailor may have.
- Whitebay BBQ – sail to whitebay followed by a BBQ. date TBC
- Disco/Movie Night – Date TBC
Get in Contact
Join the WhatsApp group Click Here
or Scan the QR Code Below
office: 021 4831023
Payment Links below for May 2023.