Top Menu


Keelboat racing update

Hi all, update on O Leary Insurance Group Winter Series keelboat racing tomorrow. We are monitoring the conditions and looking at a possible window to race in the inner harbor. We will make a final call tomorrow morning. We would also strongly advise that even if racing does not go ahead skippers check lines and boats as it is forecast to get very strong from the west as the day progresses. Also we would ask that everyone tries to support the overall prize giving which will be held at 1pm if racing does not go ahead.

Kind regards
Kieran O Connell

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply