The current bar opening times and food offering are available here with full details on when and how to book.
Overview of the procedures we must follow as a result of the new Government Guidelines:
– Members are now required to wear face coverings on arrival into bar/restaurant area. Face Masks must be worn at all times and may only be removed when you and your party (max 6) are fully seated at your table. Should you wish to use the bathroom you must wear a mask
-Alcohol may only be served with a substantial meal until Monday 21st September
– Maximum of 6 people per table from a maximum of 3 households
– Table Service only, Members are reminded that they may not come to the Bar counter for service
– Contact details for all parties must be provided on arrival
– Hand sanitiser will be provided on Club site, and furthermore, will be available at each dining table