An Easter hunt for members has been set out in the Yacht Club and will run until the end of the Easter mid-term break on Sunday 11th April.
All you need is a notepad, pen and helpers of primary school age or younger. This one’s a little trickier than the Halloween one!
We have laid out 9 flags from the playground all the way up to and including the dinghy park. Code breakers(charts of the maritime signals/ flags) are located on the bookshelf inside the door to the ladies changing rooms and hunters can use these to turn the flags into letters and the letters into a 9 letter word.
This password can be used to claim an Easter Egg at Centra in Crosshaven, ask for Conor, Meg or Bernard.
If partaking in this activity, please be mindful of the following:
- Do not participate if showing any signs of COVID-19
- Any participants must be from the same household, no groups
- Try not to touch any marker
- There are no clues down the marinas
- When claiming the Easter Egg, you must announce the password to the team in Centra
- Please do not abuse this, one Egg per child
- Sorry if you can’t make it down due to travel restrictions, we’ll have plenty more activities in the coming months
If stuck, call Jen on 0871320843 or there are clues here and if you’ve any nice pictures for sharing, please send them to Jen too!
Good luck and enjoy!