Top Menu

New Project (1)

Cork300 Update

Following on from our last update on March 15th, you will all be acutely aware that the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve. The measures we currently have in place with regard to sailing activities and use of the club facilities will remain in place until at least March 29th.

With regard to Cork300, our tricentenary celebrations, we want to further assure you that the Cork300 committee is actively monitoring the national and global situation while considering guidance from the Irish Government, HSE, Irish Sailing and other experts. As of now, The Royal Cork Yacht Club is fully committed to the exciting Cork300 schedule of events and is continuing to plan for them.

As sailors, we appreciate the time and expense invested in attending events and we want to assure you that our decision making will be pragmatic in this regard. In these uncertain times, we are sensibly planning for a number of scenarios, all of which are on the table.

Paramount for all is the wellbeing of our families, friends and the sailing community so please stay safe, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

For any queries with regard to Cork300, please contact

Colin Morehead,


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply