The RCYC and ITCA Ireland are pleased to announce that the AIB Topper Southerns 2020 will proceed in the Royal Cork Yacht Club as part of Cork300, our Tricentenary celebrations. The event runs from 30th-31st October with Topper Mainfleet(5.3 sail) and Topper 4.2 fleet racing planned.
Our number one priority of the Club during the event is the safety of the sailors and the club members attending the event, club staff and the local community. To ensure this we have introduced a Covid-19 protocol (see below) and taken a number of measures.
- Limited the number of sailors attending the event to 50
- Sailors will not have access to showers & changing rooms
- Parents are asked to drop and go and collect on go, in order to restrict numbers on the site
- Face coverings for sailors are highly recommended while ashore
- Numbered bays will be in operation for competitors- their boat will be parked in their designated bay for the duration of the regatta, and they must complete rigging and store all gear within their designated space. A bay will be allocated to each club up to a maximum of 12 sailors in each bay
- Access to the club bar & dining will be restricted to members only
The event documents are listed below-
Link To Official WhatsApp Group Will be Emailed To Entrants