Peter Kennedy and Dave Cheyne RUYC took the SB3 title in the final day of racing at the National Championships to-day. Sean Craig RCtGYC was runner up and Ben Duncan HYC took 3rd place. Results are on the website and a full race report will follow from the Class.
SB3 TITLE HEADS NORTH
About adminLooking forward into the 21st century, the Royal Cork goes from strength to strength, total membership is around 1500, our facilities are unparalleled in Ireland and continue to expand, major World, European & Irish Championships are hosted in the club regularly.
About The Class Captain
Ronan Collins - Organiser
- RT @gavinroyalcork: Fishermen warned of faults with emergency beacons http://t.co/LwGv9qA6Xo 3 weeks ago retweeted via gavinroyalcork
- RT @vsail: Spectacular footage from French customs airplane of the MOD70's being hammered by 30kts of wind and big waves https://t.co/joWt2… 1 month ago retweeted via vsail
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 Notice of Race - http://t.co/2wKhSQxnR8 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 announcement - http://t.co/VSW0QskZLF 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- Congratulations to David Kenefick, Afloat Sailor of the month from all at the Club - http://t.co/cNLKyoawTH” 1 month ago