- Saturday September 1st. - Annual Cruise to the City with barbeque and overnight stay
- Tuesday September 4th - Skippers Club with Rom Hyde and Kevin Higgins of Marine Motors
- Friday October 5th - Cruising Dinner with after dinner presentation by Stephen Hyde
- What a summer it’s been, poor weather has seen the cancellation of a number of cruises including two planned “Family Cruises”. We haven’t thrown in the towel yet though as we hope to squeeze in a short kids cruise to Spike very soon. Our “Cruise to the City” is always popular and takes place on Saturday September 1st., you might register your interest with the club office asap. Our popular “Skippers Club” gets underway again on Tuesday September 4th at 7.30pm with Rom Hyde introducing his new book “What’s that hanging from the starboard bow” and Kevin Higgins of Marine Motors giving a presentation on best practice for winterising your outboard. Stephen Hyde has recently returned from a three year “Round the World” adventure and he has kindly agreed to be guest speaker at our cruising dinner on Friday October 5th.
Royal Cork Cruising Dates for your Diary
About pressofficeLooking forward into the 21st century, the Royal Cork goes from strength to strength, total membership is around 1500, our facilities are unparalleled in Ireland and continue to expand, major World, European & Irish Championships are hosted in the club regularly.
- Irish Sailing Association to prepare new three year Strategic Plan
- Royal Cork Skippers Club Tuesday December 3rd – 7.45pm – Winter Cruising with Eddie English.
- Junior Laying Up Supper and Pyewacket Trophy Night
- Prototype National 18 New Report
- Final Reminder ICRA Annual Conference and Boat of the Year 2013 nominations