Cobh to Blackrock Race 2016
NOTICE TO ALL SAILORS FROM COVE SAILING CLUB
Due to the unfavourable forecast and in order for you and our sponsors to rearrange your weekend we have taken the decision to postpone our race until Saturday the 17th of September.
This annual race is always a great way to introduce friends and family to the joys of sailing in Cork Harbour and by taking the decision to postpone we hope to see you all again on the 17th September.
Please keep an eye on www.covesailingclub.ie for further details.