Royal Cork Yacht Club, Saturday 8th to Sunday 9th June 2007 NOTICE OF RACE
1. The championship is organised by the RCYC and governed by the Racing Rules of Sailing, ISA prescriptions and the National 18’ Class Rules.
2. The championship is open to National 18’ Class boats. The entry form must be completed and the entry fee paid prior to the first race. Entrants must be members of the National 18’ Class Association and the Cork Harbour National 18 Class.
3. Schedule of races
A maximum of three races will be sailed per day
Start times will be published in the Sailing Instructions
4. The organising committee may require boats and sails to be measured at any time.
5. Sailing Instructions will be available during the week before the event.
Royal Cork Yacht Club, Saturday 8th to Sunday 9th June 2007
NOTICE OF RACE
6. The Low Point scoring system will apply, except that first will score 0.75 Points
7. Six races are scheduled, of which two must be completed to constitute the series.