This is a reminder to all Club Members not to miss the Maritime Provider Open Day on Saturday next, October 10th from 11.00 to 16.00 hours…
The Cruising Committee have organised a Maritime Provider Open Day with the objective of providing Club Members with an awareness of the wide range of services and facilities on offer to the sailing and motor boat community in the Cork area.
The event, which is free to Members, will be held in the Club Dining Room on Saturday October 10th, and will run from 11.00 to 16.00 hours. Typical providers attending will include (a) Training providers, (b) Technical Service Providers, (c) Sail Makers, (d) Riggers, (e) Chandlers, and (f) Electronic Navigation Specialists.…
The Closing Cruising Muster will take place to Marlogue on Saturday, September 12th 2009
For this year’s event, the Cruising Committee are abandoning the traditional Saturday afternoon raft-up north of Great Island (at the top of East Ferry), in favour of an alternative “fun” event which we believe will prove very attractive to all participants. At this time we are not releasing details of the afternoon event, but would ask skippers of participating vessels to assemble in the Club bar at 12.30 hours on Saturday 12th for a briefing regarding the plans for the afternoon activities, with the intention that boats depart the Club at 13.30 hours. Our plans for the afternoon are designed to ensure that all boats will …
Congratulations to all those involved in the “Cruise to the City” fundraising event, although the trip was cancelled due to inclement weather, the wind and rain didn’t spoil the party at the club bar.
Read more here.…
WEST CORK CRUISING TIPS – By Rear Admiral Cruising Pat Lyons
Venue: Upstairs Bar RCYC Wednesday June 24th @ 20.00 Hrs.Following on from the highly successful (and very well attended) cruising tips talk by Vice Admiral Paddy Mc Glade on june 9th last, we have decided to run a further night in similar vein, which will this time be very kindly presented by our Rear Admiral Cruising Pat Lyons.…
Rear Admiral Cruising
Rear Admiral Cruising
- RT @gavinroyalcork: Fishermen warned of faults with emergency beacons http://t.co/LwGv9qA6Xo 2 weeks ago retweeted via gavinroyalcork
- RT @vsail: Spectacular footage from French customs airplane of the MOD70's being hammered by 30kts of wind and big waves https://t.co/joWt2… 4 weeks ago retweeted via vsail
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 Notice of Race - http://t.co/2wKhSQxnR8 4 weeks ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 announcement - http://t.co/VSW0QskZLF 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- Congratulations to David Kenefick, Afloat Sailor of the month from all at the Club - http://t.co/cNLKyoawTH” 1 month ago