As a mark of respect to the late Eddie Nolan, an honorary member of the Royal Cork, our Skippers Club meeting planned for Tuesday December 3rd has been postponed until Thursday December 5th at 8.00pm.…
Winter Cruising both at home and abroad will be the topic discussed on Tuesday evening. Eddie English will be our guest speaker at this special Christmas Skippers Club meeting. Mulled Wine and Mince Pies will be on offer. Members and their guests welcome.…
We are delighted to welcome our own Des McWilliam as guest speaker at the Royal Cork Skippers Club this coming Tuesday at 7.45pm. Des will give a talk on “Caring for your Sails” and he will be delighted to answer any questions you might have for him. Complimentary refreshments, members and their guests welcome.…
DON’T FIGHT THE BOAT – HIGHLIGHTING HOW DECK HARDWARE CAN MAKE SAILING SHORT-HANDED EASIER
Working from the front of the boat to the back Harken takes a look at the possibilities and solutions deck hardware can make an impact on.
The seminar looks at the following points: –
• How deck hardware can aid the cruising couple
• How improved modern sail handling systems can improve safety by reducing the need to move out of the cockpit.
• How the use of simple high quality deck equipment can make loads lighter and increase comfort.
Tuesday 08th October 2013 – 7.30pm @ the Royal Cork Yacht Club. Complimentary Refreshments – Members and their guests welcome.
Our annual cruise to the city takes place on Saturday September 7th. This is always a great night with BBQ, music and chat. This year we are sharing the City Marina with participants in the Cobh to Blackrock race. Please register your interest this week by calling the club on 021-4831023 or e-mail your boat name and number of crew to firstname.lastname@example.org.…
Rear Admiral Cruising
Rear Admiral Cruising
- RT @gavinroyalcork: Fishermen warned of faults with emergency beacons http://t.co/LwGv9qA6Xo 2 weeks ago retweeted via gavinroyalcork
- RT @vsail: Spectacular footage from French customs airplane of the MOD70's being hammered by 30kts of wind and big waves https://t.co/joWt2… 1 month ago retweeted via vsail
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 Notice of Race - http://t.co/2wKhSQxnR8 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 announcement - http://t.co/VSW0QskZLF 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- Congratulations to David Kenefick, Afloat Sailor of the month from all at the Club - http://t.co/cNLKyoawTH” 1 month ago