The ISA All Ireland Junior Sailing Championships are underway in Schull and a number of RCYC sailors are participating either as nominated helms or as crew. The results will be published on line by the ISA throughout the day and can be found HERE.…
Royal Cork Yacht Club is delighted to welcome 37 boats to the RS Southerns 2013. Results will be updated throughout the day and will be available by clicking here.…
The RS Southerns will be held in Royal Cork Yacht Club on 21st and 22nd September 3013. Download NOR and Entry Form below.
Next week will see a number of junior sailors and their coach fly into Ireland from Monaco Y.C. in order to spend a week with host families from the Royal Cork. In doing so, they look forward to experiencing some good, competitive
sailing on Irish waters.
Over the last number of years, a Royal Cork team has travelled to Monaco each January to compete in an invitational team racing series against teams from all over the world; This has resulted in stronger links being forged between both junior sailing sections; Links which we hope will develop further over the coming years to the benefit of both the royal cork and Monaco yacht clubs. Rear admiral for dinghies, Darren O Keeffe …
Wonderful weather over the weekend 13 – 15th July welcomed 35 Topper sailors to Courtown Sailing Club, Co. Wexford for the 3rd Topper Traveller Championship of the season. These events, which are organised by the Topper Association of Ireland (http://www.irltopper.com) are completed in one day. The start time accommodates those travelling to and from the venue. A light sea breeze on Sunday permitted three races to be sailed back to back with little or no delay. Junior Royal Cork sailor Adam D’Arcy finished 3rd U17.
The Topper Association also provide open coaching in conjunction with traveller events. An open coaching day last Saturday included race practice with the ISA Topper squad.
The previous week the Topper Nationals was held in …
- RT @gavinroyalcork: Fishermen warned of faults with emergency beacons http://t.co/LwGv9qA6Xo 2 weeks ago retweeted via gavinroyalcork
- RT @vsail: Spectacular footage from French customs airplane of the MOD70's being hammered by 30kts of wind and big waves https://t.co/joWt2… 4 weeks ago retweeted via vsail
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 Notice of Race - http://t.co/2wKhSQxnR8 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- RT @corkweektweet: Cork Week 2014 announcement - http://t.co/VSW0QskZLF 1 month ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- Congratulations to David Kenefick, Afloat Sailor of the month from all at the Club - http://t.co/cNLKyoawTH” 1 month ago